Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year! 1/366



Happy New Year! I hope you had a great start to 2008. Welcome to my photo-a-day blog. My goal is to have a picture for every day in 2008. Though I am up most days at midnight, it's only on January 1 that it has some significance, so I thought it would be fitting to start with pictures taken just after the ball dropped. I rang in the new year with a big crowd at my friend Kate's apartment. I decided to use these pictures because nothing says Happy New Year like watching the ball drop in Times Square, and that's what we did. I hope you join me on this day to day journey as chronicle the things I see as we go through 2008.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

veronique said...

congrats on a good start and i look forward to seeing how the year progresses.